King Solomon Web is a free trial software application from the Wizards & Components subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-24. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
This tool is the first on the market to apply hierarchy and index to a generic web, UNICODE-wise. Previously, other tools did this within custom environments and limited features.
Requires no application installed on the web server.
Requires no programming (all but drag & drop development).
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- An Windows application, KSW is a web development tool that works in conjunction with a web page editor like FrontPage.
- It creates a frameset; in the left (HI) frame it creates the hierarchy and the index, while the right (main) frame displays topics.
- Update automation performs all HI updates resulting from web changes.
- Unicode/UTF8, designed for all languages.
- Manual (drag to position) or alphabetic sorting, can change language per folder.
- Supports PDF and Word documents, in addition to HTML-based web pages.
- Allows for multiple topic instances, where all point to single physical page.
- and others; please see www.kingsolomonweb.com.
King Solomon Web (version 3.0) has a file size of 5.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 220 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.